Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Welcome to Theology and Medicine


This blog will share about my reflections about matters concerning church ministries on health, faith and spirituality and the practice of medicine. As I am involved in faith-based organizations doing health ministries, I would like to share some insights in the work that we do as a church. I will also share relevant concepts and principles on family and community medicine which is my specialty.

I hope to be able to encourage churches, para-churches and faith-based organizations to continue the work of Jesus Christ in touching lives of the people and bringing change towards a full life (John 10:10).

--------------------------------

Join the Church Health Ministry FB Group Page to know other church health ministries.  
Learn how to start a Health Ministry in your church. Invite us to help you conduct seminars and workshops. 
I'd love to hear from you. Share your insights and thoughts in the comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment